- WordPress – The #1 blogging website publishing platform that allows you to freely and easily customize.
- Themeforest – Great collection of WordPress themes to purchase with free support.
- Analytics – Insights and reports about traffic coming through your website.
- Trends – See what people are search for on Google.
- Structured Data Testing – Use the Structured Data Testing Tool to check that Google can correctly parse your structured data markup and display it in search results.
- Structured Data Markup Helper – Not sure how to start with adding structured data markup to your HTML? Try this point-and-click tool.
- URL Shortener – Shorten, share and track your shortened URLs.
- URL Builder – Add Custom Campaign parameters to your URLs.
- Alerts – Email updates of the latest relevant Google results (web, news, etc.) based on your queries.
- Webmaster – Provides you with detailed reports about your pages\’ visibility on Google.
- Feedburner – Setting up a RSS feed, while capturing email subscribers.
- Social Media Examiner – Social media marketing blog that has some great information about how to\’s, research, case studies, news and more!
- Tagboard – Track hashtags efficiently across multiple platforms.
- HootSuite – Manage your social media platforms with a single-user interface.
- Bitly – Shorten your URLs and track your clicks.
- PayPal – If your going to run an internet business, your going to need a Paypal account to manage your transactions.
- Constant Contact – Email management system for sending custom emails to consumers.
- MailChimp – Another email management system, that integrates a few different features that are more reliable than their competitors.